Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from ‑40 °C to +85 °C and from ‑40 °C to +125 °C
- Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 V to 3.6 V
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Typical VOLP (output ground bounce) 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot) 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, Tamb = 25 °C
- Two 4-bit binary counters with individual clocks
- Divide-by any binary module up to 28 in one package
- Two master resets to clear each 4-bit counter individually
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Output drive capability (mA)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (Cel)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV393PW-Q100||Production||1.0 - 3.6||+/- 6||TTL||12||90||low||-40~125||128||4.0||52||TSSOP14|
|74LV393_Q100||Dual 4-bit binary ripple counter||Data sheet||2017-04-07|
|AN10156||Sorting through the low voltage logic maze||Application note||2013-03-13|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT402-1_118||TSSOP14; Reel pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,118 or J Ordering code (12NC) ending 118||Packing||2013-04-08|
|SOT402-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 14 leads; 0.65 mm pitch; 5 mm x 4.4 mm x 1.1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV393PW-Q100||74LV393PW-Q100J||935301547118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.