Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from ‑40 °C to +85 °C and from ‑40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide operating voltage range from 1.0 V to 5.5 V
- Optimized for low voltage applications from 1.0 V to 3.6 V
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Typical VOLP (output ground bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V; Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot) > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V; Tamb = 25 °C
- All active components on chip
- RC or crystal oscillator configuration
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Control counters
- Frequency dividers
- Time-delay circuits
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Output drive capability (mA)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (Cel)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV4060D-Q100||Production||1.0 - 5.5||+/- 6||TTL||29||low||-40~125||81||4.3||39||SO16|
|74LV4060_Q100||14-stage binary ripple counter with oscillator||Data sheet||2017-04-07|
|AN10156||Sorting through the low voltage logic maze||Application note||2013-03-13|
|SO-SOJ-REFLOW||Footprint for reflow soldering||Reflow soldering||2009-10-08|
|SO-SOJ-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT109-1_118||SO16; Reel pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,118 or J Ordering code (12NC) ending 118||Packing||2013-04-24|
|SOT109-1||plastic, small outline package; 16 leads; 1.27 mm pitch; 9.9 mm x 3.9 mm x 1.35 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
Find answers to your design questions on this page. If available you can find information in our Nexperia Support Community or you can find Nexperia models and Design tools.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.