- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 3)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Tolerant of slow clock rise and fall times
- Fully static operation
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Inputs and outputs are protected against electrostatic effects
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD 13-B
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Output drive capability (mA)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|HEF4060BT-Q100||Production||4.5 - 15.5||± 2.4||CMOS||50||30||medium||-40~85||88||7.7||47||SO16|
|HEF4060B_Q100||14-stage ripple-carry binary counter/divider and oscillator||Data sheet||2017-04-07|
|AN11051||Pin FMEA HEF4000 family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|SOT109-1_431||SO16; Reel sulfur barrier pack, SMD, 13" Q1/T1 standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,431 or Z Ordering code (12NC) ending 431||Packing||2016-08-25|
|SOT109-1||plastic, small outline package; 16 leads; 1.27 mm pitch; 9.9 mm x 3.9 mm x 1.35 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
|SO-SOJ-REFLOW||Footprint for reflow soldering||Reflow soldering||2009-10-08|
|SO-SOJ-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT109-1_118||SO16; Reel pack for SMD, 13"; Q1/T1 product orientation||Packing||2020-02-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.