Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 3)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- Synchronous parallel-to-serial applications
- Synchronous serial input for easy expansion
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- CMOS LOW power consumption
- 5.5 V tolerant inputs/outputs
- Direct interface with TTL levels (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- Power-down mode
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- JESD8-1A (4.5 V to 5.5 V)
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-833, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (Cel)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV165APW-Q100||Production||1.0 - 5.5||TTL||+/- 12||7.5||115||low||-40~125||125||4.4||54||TSSOP16|
|74LV165A_Q100||8-bit parallel-in/serial-out shift register||Data sheet||2017-04-07|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT403-1_118||TSSOP16; Reel pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,118 or J Ordering code (12NC) ending 118||Packing||2013-04-08|
|SOT403-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 16 leads; 5 mm x 4.4 mm x 1.1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-02-23|
Find answers to your design questions on this page. If available you can find information in our Nexperia Support Community or you can find Nexperia models and Design tools.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.