- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs; for interfacing with 5 V logic
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- High-impedance when VCC = 0 V
- 8-bit positive edge-triggered register
- Independent register and 3-state buffer operation
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7A (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5A (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-C/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC374APW-Q100||Production||1.2 - 3.6||CMOS/LVTTL||± 24||2.7||100||low||-40~125||101||4.6||45||TSSOP20|
|74LVC374A_Q100||Octal D-type flip-flop with 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs; positive edge-trigger; 3-state||Data sheet||2017-05-03|
|AN11009||Pin FMEA for LVC family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|lvc374a||lvc374a IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
|lvc||lvc Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT360-1_118||TSSOP20; Reel pack for SMD, 13''; Q1/T1 product orientation||Packing||2020-02-26|
|SOT360-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 20 leads; 0.65 mm pitch; 6.5 mm x 4.4 mm x 1.1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC374APW-Q100||74LVC374APW-Q100J||935299317118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.