Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- CMOS low-power dissipation
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 to 6.0 V
- High noise immunity
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- Complies with JEDEC standards
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- JESD7A (2.0 V to 6.0 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HC73D-Q100||Production||2.0 - 6.0||CMOS||± 5.2||16||77||low||-40~125||74||1.0||31||SO14|
|74HC73_Q100||Dual JK flip-flop with reset; negative-edge trigger||Data sheet||2020-12-04|
|SO-SOJ-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SO-SOJ-REFLOW||Footprint for reflow soldering||Reflow soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT108-1||plastic, small outline package; 14 leads; 1.27 mm pitch; 8.65 mm x 3.9 mm x 1.75 mm body||Package information||2021-01-06|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.