Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Balanced propagation delays
- All inputs have Schmitt-trigger actions
- Inputs accept voltages higher than VCC
- Input levels:
- For 74AHC30-Q100: CMOS level
- For 74AHCT30-Q100: TTL level
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Multiple package options
- DHVQFN package with Side-Wettable Flanks enabling Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joints
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHCT30PW-Q100||Production||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||± 8||3.3||60||1||low||-40~125||143||8.5||69||TSSOP14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|ahct30||74AHCT30 IBIS model||IBIS model||2015-08-30|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74AHCT30PW-Q100||74AHCT30PW-Q100J||935301386118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.