Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- 5 V tolerant inputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
- CMOS low-power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Unlimited input rise and fall times
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5.5 V
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD8-C/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Multiple package options
- DHVQFN package with Side-Wettable Flanks enabling Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joints
- Wave and pulse shapers for highly noisy environments
- Astable multivibrator
- Monostable multivibrator.
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC132ABQ-Q100||Production||1.2 - 3.6||CMOS/LVTTL||± 24||3.4||175||4||low||-40~125||108||22.6||76||DHVQFN14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|lvc132a||lvc132a IBIS model||IBIS model||2018-11-28|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC132ABQ-Q100||74LVC132ABQ-Q100X||935301108115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.