Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- DC triggered from active HIGH or active LOW inputs
- Retriggerable for very long pulses up to 100 % duty factor
- Direct reset terminates output pulse
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 5.5 V
- All inputs have a Schmitt-trigger action
- High noise immunity
- Input levels:
- For 74AHC123A-Q100: CMOS level
- For 74AHCT123A-Q100: TTL level
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level A
- Multiple package options
- DHVQFN package with Side-Wettable Flanks enabling Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joints
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHC123APW-Q100||Production||2.0 - 5.5||CMOS||± 8||5.1||low||-40~125||126||4.8||55.7||TSSOP16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|ahc123a||ahc123a IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-08|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74AHC123APW-Q100||74AHC123APW-Q100J||935300985118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.