- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from ‑40 °C to +85 °C and from ‑40 °C to +125 °C
- Very low ON resistance:
- 26 Ω (typ.) at VCC = 3.0 V
- 16 Ω (typ.) at VCC = 4.5 V
- 14 Ω (typ.) at VCC = 5.5 V
- High noise immunity
- Low power dissipation
- Balanced propagation delays
- Multiple package options
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||RON (Ω)||RON (FLAT) (Ω)||Logic switching levels||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHC1G66GW-Q100||Production||SPST-NO||2.0 - 5.5||40||14||CMOS||very low||-40~125||312||82.5||183||TSSOP5|
|74AHC_AHCT1G66_Q100||Single-pole single-throw analog switch||Data sheet||2017-10-05|
|AN10161||PicoGate Logic footprints||Application note||2002-10-29|
|AN11106||Pin FMEA for AHC/AHCT family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|ahc1g66_33||ahc1g66_33 IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
|ahc1g66_50||ahc1g66_50 IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.