Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide analog input voltage range from -5 V to +5 V
- Low ON resistance:
- 80 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 4.5 V
- 70 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 6.0 V
- 60 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 9.0 V
- Logic level translation: to enable 5 V logic to communicate with ±5 V analog signals
- Typical ‘break before make’ built-in
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- CDM AEC-Q100-011 revision B exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- DHVQFN package with Side-Wettable Flanks enabling Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joints
- Analog multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Digital multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Signal gating
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||RON (Ω)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HC4053BQ-Q100||Production||SPDT-Z||2.0 - 10.0||200||CMOS||± 5.2||12||very low||-40~125||89||10.8||57||DHVQFN16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|hc||hc Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HC4053BQ-Q100||74HC4053BQ-Q100,11||935298851115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.