Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 10.0 V for the 74HC1G66-Q100
- Very low ON resistance:
- 45 Ω (typ.) at VCC = 4.5 V
- 30 Ω (typ.) at VCC = 6.0 V
- 25 Ω (typ.) at VCC = 9.0 V
- High noise immunity
- Low power dissipation
- Multiple package options
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pf, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||RON (Ω)||RON (FLAT) (Ω)||Logic switching levels||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HCT1G66GV-Q100||Production||SPST-NO||4.5 - 5.5||118||23||TTL||very low||-40~125||216||30.4||128||TSOP5|
|74HC_HCT1G66_Q100||Single-pole single-throw analog switch||Data sheet||2017-05-03|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HCT1G66GV-Q100||74HCT1G66GV-Q100H||935300003125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.