Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Optimized for low-voltage applications: 1.0 V to 6.0 V
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Low ON resistance:
- 145 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 2.0 V
- 80 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 3.0 V
- 60 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 4.5 V
- Logic level translation:
- To enable 3 V logic to communicate with ±3 V analog signals
- Typical ‘break before make’ built in
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||RON (Ω)||RON (FLAT) (Ω)||Logic switching levels||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV4051PW-Q100||Production||SP8T-Z||1.0 - 6.0||135||35||TTL||very low||-40~125||116||2.5||44.4||TSSOP16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV4051PW-Q100||74LV4051PW-Q100J||935691250118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.