Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 3.0 V to 15.0 V
- CMOS low power dissipation
- High noise immunity
- Fully static operation
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD 13-B
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-833, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pf, R = 0 Ω)
- Analog multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Digital multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Signal gating
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||RON (Ω)||Logic switching levels||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|HEF4051BTT-Q100||Production||SP8T-Z||3.0 - 15||175||CMOS||very low||-40~85||108||1.0||35.5||TSSOP16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|hef4051b||HEF4051B IBIS model||IBIS model||2019-01-09|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|HEF4051BTT-Q100||HEF4051BTT-Q100,11||935298521118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.