Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 3)
- Specified from -40°C to +85°C
- Fully static operation
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15V parametric ratings
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200pF, R = 0Ω)
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD 13-B
- Code conversion
- Address decoding
- Demultiplexing: when using the enable input as data input
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|HEF4555BT-Q100||Production||3.0 - 15||CMOS||± 2.4||30||medium||-40~85||83||5.5||41.8||SO16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|HEF4555BT-Q100||HEF4555BT-Q100J||935302272118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.