Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 0.8 V to 3.6 V
- High noise immunity
Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-12 (0.8 V to 1.3 V)
- JESD8-11 (0.9 V to 1.65 V)
- JESD8-7 (1.2 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (1.8 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-B (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 Class 3A. Exceeds 5000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F Class 3A. Exceeds 5000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Low static power consumption; ICC = 0.9 µA (maximum)
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- Inputs accept voltages up to 3.6 V
- Low noise overshoot and undershoot < 10 % of VCC
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
|Type number||Product status||Package name|
|74AUP1G157_Q100||Low-power 2-input multiplexer||Data sheet||2019-01-29|
|SOT886_115||XSON6; Reel pack; SMD, 7" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,115 or X Ordering code (12NC) ending 115||Packing||2013-04-23|
|MAR_SOT886||MAR_SOT886 Topmark||Top marking||2013-06-03|
|SOT886_132||XSON6; reel pack; standard product orientation; 12NC ending 132||Packing||2012-11-28|
|SOT886||plastic, leadless extremely thin small outline package; 6 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 1 mm x 1.45 mm x 0.5 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.