Features and benefits
- High power dissipation capability
- High current
- Three current gain selections
- Suitable for Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joint
- Smaller footprint compared to conventional leaded SMD packages
- Low package height of 0.5 mm
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- General-purpose switching and amplification
- Space restricted applications
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Polarity||Ptot (mW)||VCEO [max] (V)||IC [max] (mA)||hFE [min]||hFE [max]|
|BC807-25QB||SOT8015||DFN1110D-3||1.1 x 1 x 0.48||PNP||350||-45||-500||160||400|
|Nexperia_asset_document_brochure_autoDFN_2020||Small & light automotive diodes and transistors||Brochure||2020-06-19|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.