Features and benefits
- 100 mA output current capability
- Built-in resistors
- Simplifies circuit design
- Reduces component count
- Reduces pick and place costs
- Low package height of 0.5 mm
- Suitable for Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joint
- Digital applications
- Cost saving alternative for BC847 series in digital applications
- Controlling IC inputs
- Switching loads
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|PDTC143XQC||SOT8009||DFN1412D-3||1.4 x 1.2 x 0.48|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|PDTC143XQC||PDTC143XQC SPICE model||SPICE model||2021-11-16|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PDTC143XQC||PDTC143XQCZ||934660911147||Reel 7" Q2/T3||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.