Features and benefits
- Very low dynamic impedance at low currents: approximately 1/20 of conventional series
- Hard breakdown knee
- Low noise: approximately 1/10 of conventional series
- Total power dissipation: max. 250 mW
- Small tolerances of VZ
- Working voltage range: nom. 5.0 to 6.8 V
- Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: max. 30 W.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Low current, low power, low noise applications
- CMOS RAM back-up circuits
- Voltage stabilizers
- Voltage limiters
- Smoke detector relays.
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VZ [nom] (V)||IZ (mA)||Tolerance +/-||VZ [max] (V)||IF [max] (mA)||VZ [min] (V)||Ptot (mW)||PZSM (W)||Configuration|
|PLVA2668A||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1||6.8||0.25||0,2 V||7||250||6.6||250||30||dual c.a.|
|PLVA2600A_SERIES||Low-voltage avalanche regulator double diodes||Data sheet||2001-10-14|
|PLVA2668A_Nexperia_Product_Quality||PLVA2668A Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|PLVA2668A_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PLVA2668A Nexperia Product Reliability Quality document||Quality document||2020-03-11|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.