Features and benefits
- Average forward current: IF(AV) ≤ 10 A
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 45 V
- Extremely low forward voltage
- High power capability due to clip-bonding technology and heat sink
- Small and thin SMD power plastic package, typical height 0.95 mm
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Low voltage rectification
- High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Switch mode power supply
- Freewheeling application
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low power consumption application
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||IF (A)||IR [max] (mA)|
|PMEG045T100EPE||SOT1289B||CFP15B||5.8 x 4.3 x 0.95||10||0.08@VR=45V|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|PMEG045T100EPE||PMEG045T100EPE SPICE model||SPICE model||2020-06-29|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PMEG045T100EPE||PMEG045T100EPEZ||934661646139||Reel 13" Q4/T2||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.