- Average forward current: IF(AV) ≤ 1 A
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 40 V
- Low forward voltage typ. VF = 720 mV
- Low reverse current typ. IR = 1.5 µA
- Very small SMD plastic package
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Low voltage rectification
- High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Switch mode power supply
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low power consumption applications
- Automotive applications
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||IF (A)||VR (V)||Configuration||VF [max] (mV)||IFSM [max] (A)||Cd [max] (pF)||IR [max] (mA)|
|PMEG4010CEA||SOD323||SOD323||1.7 x 1.25 x 0.95||1||40||single||840@IF=1A||8||24@VR=1V||0,008@VR=40V|
|PMEG4010CEA||40 V, 1 A low VF MEGA Schottky barrier rectifier||Data sheet||2017-05-04|
|SOD323_115||Tape reel; standard product orientation 12NC ending 115||Packing||2012-11-07|
|SOD323||plastic, surface-mounted package; 2 leads; 1.3 mm pitch; 1.7 mm x 1.25 mm x 0.95 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-04-09|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.