Features and benefits
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 60 V
- Forward current: IF ≤ 2 A (per diode)
- Low forward voltage
- Low leakage current due to Trench MEGA Schottky technology
- Power and flat lead SMD plastic package
- Package height typical 0.95 mm
- High power capability due to clip-bond technology
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Low voltage rectification
- High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Switch mode power supply
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low power consumption applications
- Freewheeling applications
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||IF(AV) [max] (A)||Number of functions||Configuration||VF [max] (mV)||IR [max] (µA)||Cd [max] (pF)||Remark|
|PMEG060T040CLPE-Q||SOT1289B||CFP15B||5.8 x 4.3 x 0.95||60||2||dual||common cathode||620||1.2||350||Trench technology|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|PMEG060T040CLPE-Q||PMEG060T040CLPE-Q SPICE model||SPICE model||2021-09-20|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PMEG060T040CLPE-Q||PMEG060T040CLPE-QZ||934662818139||Reel 13" Q4/T2||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.