Features and benefits
- Small plastic SMD package
- High switching speed: max. 4 ns
- Continuous reverse voltage: max. 50 V
- Repetitive peak reverse voltage: max. 60 V
- Repetitive peak forward current: max. 450 mA.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- High-speed switching in thick and thin-film circuits.
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||IFSM [max] (A)||VF [max] (mV)||IR [max] (nA)||IFRM (mA)||Configuration||trr [max] (ns)||IF [max] (mA)||Cd [max] (pF)|
|BAV74||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1||50||4||1000@IF=100mA||100@VR=50V||450||dual c.c.||4||215||1.5|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|BAV74||BAV74 SPICE model||SPICE model||2014-01-21|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.