Features and benefits
- Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: ≤ 40 W
- Total power dissipation: ≤ 500 mW
- Two tolerance series: ±2 % and ±5 %
- Wide working voltage range: nominal 2.4 V to 75 V (E24 range)
- Low differential resistance
- Small hermetically sealed glass SMD package
- General regulation functions
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VZ [nom] (V)||IZ (mA)||Tolerance +/-||VZ [min] (V)||VZ [max] (V)||IF [max] (mA)||Ptot (mW)||PZSM (W)||Configuration|
|BZV55-C39||SOD80C||LLDS; MiniMelf||3.5 x 1.5||39||2||appr. 5%||37||41||250||500||40||single|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|BZV55-C39||BZV55-C39,115||933699660115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.