Features and benefits
- Total power dissipation: max. 1.3 W
- Working voltage range: nominal 3.3 V to 75 V (E24 range)
- Small hermetically sealed glass package
- Tolerance series: approximately ±5 %
- Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: max. 60 W
- Stabilization purposes
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VZ [nom] (V)||IZ (mA)||Tolerance +/-||VZ [min] (V)||VZ [max] (V)||IF [max] (mA)||Ptot (mW)||PZSM (W)||Configuration|
|BZV85-C68||SOD66||DO-41||4.8 x 2.6||68||4||appr. 5%||64||72||500||1300||60||single|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.