Features and benefits
- ESD protection of two high-speed data lines
- Ultra low capacitance: Cd = 1.8 pF
- IEC 61000-4-2 up to 12 kV
- ISO 10605 (330 pF, 2 kΩ) up to 15 kV
- Very low reverse current
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- 100BASE-T1 / OPEN Alliance BroadR-Reach automotive Ethernet
- Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) automotive
- USB 2.0 automotive
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD2ETHAX-Q||SOT143B||SOT143B||2.9 x 1.3 x 1||Unidirectional||2||5.5||1.8||-||12|
(-) dash denotes: "Parameter value not specified for this product"
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD2ETHAX-Q||PESD2ETHAX-QR||934662975215||Reel 7" Q3/T4||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.