Features and benefits
- Suitable for USB4 and Thunderbolt3 data lines
- Backwards compatible to USB 3.2 due to VRWM = 2.8 V
- Extremely low insertion loss of -0.21 dB at 10 GHz
- Extremely low return loss of -17.4 dB at 10 GHz
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Extremely low diode capacitance Cd = 0.1 pF
- ESD protection up to ±10 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Ultra small SMD package
ESD and surge protection for:
- USB4 and Thunderbolt3 data lines
- very sensitive interface lines
in portable electronics, communication, consumer and computing devices.
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)||αIL [typ] (dB)|
|PESD2V8R1BSF||Ultra low capacitance bidirectional ESD protection diode||Data sheet||2020-01-19|
|PESD2V8R1BSF_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PESD2V8R1BSF Nexperia Product Reliability Quality document||Quality document||2020-03-11|
|Whitepaper_ESD_protection_devices_for_USB4||Choosing ESD protection devices for USB4||White paper||2020-03-06|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD2V8R1BSF||PESD2V8R1BSFYL||934661514315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.