Features and benefits
- Low threshold voltage
- Trench MOSFET technology
- Side wettable flanks for optical solder inspection
- Small and leadless ultra thin SMD plastic package: 2 x 2 x 0.65 mm
- Exposed drain pad for excellent thermal conduction
- Charging switch for portable devices
- DC-to-DC converters
- Power management in battery-driven portable devices
- Hard disk and computing power management
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Product status||Channel type||Nr of transistors||VDS [max] (V)||VGS [max] (V)||RDSon [max] @ VGS = 4.5 V (mΩ)||RDSon [max] @ VGS = 2.5 V (mΩ)||Tj [max] (°C)||ID [max] (A)||QGD [typ] (nC)||QG(tot) [typ] @ VGS = 4.5 V (nC)||Ptot [max] (W)||VGSth [typ] (V)||Automotive qualified||Ciss [typ] (pF)||Coss [typ] (pF)||Date|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|PMPB14XP||PMPB14XP Spice model||SPICE model||2018-07-05|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.