- Point of load non-isolated DC.DC
- Asynchronous buck converter circuit
- Economical, two-MOSFET design
- Standard efficiency
- Step-down of voltage while stepping up current
- Flexibility to replace MOSFET diode pair with LFPAK56D dual or LFPAK56D half-bridge MOSFET
The Power MOSFET Application Handbook
Drawing on over 20 years’ of experience, the Power MOSFET Application Handbook brings together a comprehensive set of learning and reference materials relating to the use of power MOSFETs in real world systems.
Driving efficiency takes pole position
Today’s cars are undergoing the greatest transformation the industry has seen. Continued electrification is resulting in significant change from the engine right through to the cloud. Consistently delivering the right functionality, with the right performance, in the right package is how Nexperia is helping ‘driving efficiency’ win.
Let us help you with product and design questions
Contact our technical support desk for your technical questions.