Products - Motor drive
- Trend is towards PWM driven Brushless DC motor control
- Motor Drive MOSFETs must handle peak high current demands with low RDSon and good thermal impedance
- MOSFET with strong linear mode performance may be required for reverse battery protection if overload conditions reduce battery and gate voltages
- MOSFETs may need to meet specific spacing requirements like UL2595
- Charge balancing MOSFETs optimised for small form factor usually housed in removable battery pack – one for each cell
Let us help you with product and design questions
Contact our technical support desk for your technical questions.