Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range:
- 3 V port (VCC(A)): 1.5 V to 3.6 V
- 5 V port (VCC(B)): 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- CMOS low power consumption
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 5.5 V
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- Control inputs voltage range from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- High-impedance outputs when VCC(A) or VCC(B) = 0 V
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||VCC(A) (V)||VCC(B) (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74ALVC164245DGG-Q100||Production||1.5 - 5.5||1.5 - 3.6||CMOS/LVTTL||± 24||2.9||16||low||-40~85||82||2.0||37||TSSOP48|
|74ALVC164245_Q100||16-bit dual supply translating transceiver; 3-state||Data sheet||2021-07-27|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT362-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 48 leads; 0.5 mm pitch; 12.8 mm x 6.1 mm x 1.2 mm body||Package information||2020-04-21|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.