Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 0.8 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low power dissipation
- High noise immunity
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 3.6 V
- Low noise overshoot and undershoot < 10 % of VCC
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Low static power consumption; ICC = 0.9 µA (maximum)
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-12 (0.8 V to 1.3 V)
- JESD8-11 (0.9 V to 1.65 V)
- JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 Class 3A. Exceeds 5000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F Class 3A. Exceeds 5000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AUP1G157GM-Q100||Production||0.8 - 3.6||CMOS||1.9 / -1.9||3.2||ultra low||-40~125||290||6.5||145||XSON6|
|74AUP1G157_Q100||Low-power 2-input multiplexer||Data sheet||2021-11-04|
|Nexperia_Selection_guide_2022||Nexperia Selection Guide 2022||Selection guide||2022-01-05|
|SOT886||plastic, leadless extremely thin small outline package; 6 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 1 mm x 1.45 mm x 0.5 mm body||Package information||2020-04-21|
|MAR_SOT886||MAR_SOT886 Topmark||Top marking||2013-06-03|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.