Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 5.5 V
- High noise immunity
- CMOS low power dissipation
- ESD protection:
- HBM: ANSI/ESDA/Jedec JS-001 exceeds 2000 V
- CDM: ANSI/ESDA/Jedec JS-002 exceeds 1000 V
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Output drive capability (mA)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHC1G4208GW||Production||2.0 - 5.5||± 8||CMOS||14||165||low||-40~125||303||74.0||174||TSSOP5|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|ahc1g4208||74AHC1T4208 IBIS model||IBIS model||2019-04-08|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74AHC1G4208GW||74AHC1G4208GWH||935690751125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.