Features and benefits
- High collector current capability IC and ICM
- Three current gain selections
- High power dissipation capability
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Linear voltage regulators
- MOSFET drivers
- High-side switches
- Power management
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Polarity||Ptot (mW)||VCEO [max] (V)||IC [max] (mA)||hFE [min]||hFE [max]||fT [min] (MHz)||Automotive qualified|
|BCP56T-Q||SOT223||SC-73||6.5 x 3.5 x 1.65||NPN||600||80||1000||63||250||100||Y|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.