Features and benefits
- High thermal power dissipation capability
- High energy efficiency due to less heat generation
- Electrically similar to popular MJD42 series
- Low collector emitter saturation voltage
- Fast switching speeds
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Power management
- Load switch
- Linear mode voltage regulator
- Constant current drive backlighting application
- Motor drive
- Relay replacement
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Polarity||Ptot (mW)||VCEO [max] (V)||IC [max] (mA)||hFE [min]||fT [min] (MHz)|
|MJD42C-Q||SOT428C||DPAK||6.1 x 6.6 x 2.3||PNP||15000||-100||-6000||30||3|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|MJD42C-Q||MJD42C-QJ||934662844118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.