Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40°C to +85°C and from -40°C to +125°C
- Input levels:
- For 74HC2G17-Q100: CMOS level
- For 74HCT2G17-Q100: TTL level
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- High noise immunity
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200V (C = 200pF, R = 0Ω)
- Low power dissipation
- Balanced propagation delays
- Unlimited input rise and fall times
- Multiple package options
- Wave and pulse shaper for highly noisy environments
- Astable multivibrators
- Monostable multivibrators
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HC2G17GW-Q100||Production||2.0 - 6.0||CMOS||± 5.2||36||2||low||-40~125||275||48.5||163||TSSOP6|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HC2G17GW-Q100||74HC2G17GW-Q100H||935302018125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.