Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 3)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Octal bus interface
- 3-state buffers
- Output capability: +64 mA and -32 mA
- TTL input and output switching levels
- Input and output interface capability to systems at 5 V supply
- Bus hold data inputs eliminate need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
- Live insertion and extraction permitted
- Power-up 3-state
- No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
- Latch-up protection
- JESD78 Class II exceeds 500 mA
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- DHVQFN package with Side-Wettable Flanks enabling Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joints
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVTH244APW-Q100||Production||2.7 - 3.6||TTL||-0.5||150||8||medium||-40~85||100||4.4||44||TSSOP20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVTH244APW-Q100||74LVTH244APW-Q100J||935301624118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.