Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from ‑40 °C to +85 °C and from ‑40 °C to +125 °C
- Input levels:
- For 74HC393-Q100: CMOS level
- For 74HCT393-Q100: TTL level
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Two 4-bit binary counters with individual clocks
- Divide by any binary module up to 28 in one package
- Two master resets to clear each 4-bit counter individually
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Output drive capability (mA)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (Cel)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HCT393PW-Q100||Production||4.5 - 5.5||+/- 4.0||TTL||20||53||low||-40~125||128||3.4||52||TSSOP14|
|74HC_HCT393_Q100||Dual 4-bit binary ripple counter||Data sheet||2017-04-07|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT402-1_118||TSSOP14; Reel pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,118 or J Ordering code (12NC) ending 118||Packing||2013-04-08|
|SOT402-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 14 leads; 0.65 mm pitch; 5 mm x 4.4 mm x 1.1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
Find answers to your design questions on this page. If available you can find information in our Nexperia Support Community or you can find Nexperia models and Design tools.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.