Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.0 V to 5.5 V
- Optimized for low voltage applications from 1.0 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low power dissipation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Typical VOLP (output ground bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V; Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot) > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V; Tamb = 25 °C
- All active components on chip
- RC or crystal oscillator configuration
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Control counters
- Frequency dividers
- Time-delay circuits
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Output drive capability (mA)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV4060PW-Q100||Production||1.0 - 5.5||± 6||TTL||29||99||low||-40~125||114||2.1||42.5||TSSOP16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV4060PW-Q100||74LV4060PW-Q100J||935300455118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.