Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Flow-through pinout architecture
- 9-bit positive edge-triggered register
- Independent register and 3-state buffer operation
Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7A (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5A (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-C/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0Ω)
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC823ABQ-Q100||Production||1.2 - 3.6||CMOS/LVTTL||± 24||5.4||150||low||-40~125||72||44||DHVQFN24|
|74LVC823A_Q100||9-bit D-type flip-flop with 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs; positive edge-trigger; 3-state||Data sheet||2019-05-01|
|AN11009||Pin FMEA for LVC family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|lvc823a||lvc823a IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
|lvc||lvc Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
|SOT815-1_118||DHVQFN24; Reel pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,118 or J Ordering code (12NC) ending 118||Packing||2013-04-19|
|SOT815-1||plastic, leadless dual in-line compatible thermal enhanced very thin quad flat package; 24 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 5.5 mm x 3.5 mm x 1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC823ABQ-Q100||74LVC823ABQ-Q100J||935332776118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.