Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.3 V to 3.6 V
- High noise immunity
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F Class 3A exceeds 5000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Low static power consumption; ICC = 1.5 μA (maximum)
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- Inputs accept voltages up to 3.6 V
- Low noise overshoot and undershoot < 10 % of VCC
- IOFF circuitry provides partial power-down mode operation
|Type number||Product status||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AUP1T97GW-Q100||Production||CMOS||± 1.9||8.7||1||ultra low||-40~125||264||38.6||153||TSSOP6|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74AUP1T97GW-Q100||74AUP1T97GW-Q100H||935691179125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.