Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 0.8 V to 3.6 V
- High noise immunity
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 5000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Low static power consumption; ICC = 0.9 μA (maximum)
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- Inputs accept voltages up to 3.6 V
- Low noise overshoot and undershoot < 10% of VCC
- IOFF circuitry provides partial power-down mode operation
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AUP2G57GU-Q100||Production||0.8 - 3.6||CMOS||± 1.9||8.7||70||2||ultra low||-40~125||142||48.0||XQFN10|
|74AUP2G57_Q100||Low-power dual PCB configurable multiple function gate||Data sheet||2021-11-08|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|74AUP2G57GU-Q100||74AUP2G57GU-Q100X||935691244115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.