Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Supply voltage range from 3.0 V to 3.6 V
- High noise immunity
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-B/JESD36 (3.0 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- CDM AEC-Q100-011 revision B exceeds 1000 V
- 5 Ω switch connection between two ports
- Rail to rail switching on data I/O ports
- CMOS low power consumption
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA per JESD78B Class I level A
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||RON (Ω)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74CBTLVD3245BQ-Q100||Production||3.0 - 3.6||7||CMOS/LVTTL||0.2||very low||-40~125||76||7.3||47||DHVQFN20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|cbtlvd3245||74CBTLVD3245 IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-06-12|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74CBTLVD3245BQ-Q100||74CBTLVD3245BQ-Q1X||935307651115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.