Features and benefits
- 300 mW total power dissipation
- Very small 1.6 mm x 1.2 mm x 0.55 mm ultra thin package
- Excellent coplanarity due to straight leads
- Improved thermal behaviour due to flat leads
- Reduces number of components as replacement of two SC-75/SC-89 packaged BISS transistors
- Reduces required board space
- Reduces pick and place costs.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- General purpose switching and amplification.
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Polarity||Configuration||Ptot (mW)||VCEO [max] (V)||IC [max] (mA)||hFE [min]||hFE [max]|
|BC857BV||SOT666||SOT666||1.6 x 1.2 x 0.55||PNP||2||300||-45||-100||200||450|
|BC857BV||PNP general purpose double transistor||Data sheet||2001-11-06|
|LSYMTRA||Letter Symbols - Transistors; General||Design support||1999-05-06|
|BC857BV_Nexperia_Product_Quality||BC857BV Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|BC857BV_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||BC857BV Nexperia Product Reliability Quality document||Quality document||2020-03-11|
|BC857BV||BC857BV SPICE model||SPICE model||2020-07-06|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|BC857BV||BC857BV,115||934056711115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.