Features and benefits
- 300 mW total power dissipation
- Very small 1.6 x 1.2 mm ultra thin package
- Self alignment during soldering due to straight leads
- Replaces two SC-75/SC-89 packaged transistors on same PCB area
- Reduced required PCB area
- Reduced pick and place costs.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- General purpose switching and amplification
- Complementary MOSFET driver for switch mode power supply
- Complementary driver for audio amplifiers.
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Polarity||Configuration||Ptot (mW)||VCEO [max] (V)||IC [max] (mA)||hFE [min]|
|PEMZ1||SOT666||SOT666||1.6 x 1.2 x 0.55||NPN/PNP||2||300||40||-100||120|
|PEMZ1||NPN/PNP general purpose transistors||Data sheet||2001-11-06|
|LSYMTRA||Letter Symbols - Transistors; General||Design support||1999-05-06|
|PEMZ1_Nexperia_Product_Quality||PEMZ1 Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|PEMZ1_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PEMZ1 Nexperia Product Reliability Quality document||Quality document||2020-03-11|
|PEMZ1||PEMZ1 SPICE model||SPICE model||2020-07-06|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PEMZ1||PEMZ1,115||934056705115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.