Features and benefits
- Average forward current: IF(AV) ≤ 3 A
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 40 V
- Low forward voltage
- High power capability due to clip-bond technology
- Small and flat lead SMD plastic package
- Capable for reflow and wave soldering
- Low voltage rectification
- High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low power consumption applications
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||IF [max] (A)||Number of functions||Configuration||IR [max] (µA)||Cd [max] (pF)|
|PMEG4030ETR||SOD123W||CFP3||2.6 x 1.7 x 1||40||3||single||single||100||250|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PMEG4030ETR||PMEG4030ETRX||934662964115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.