Features and benefits
- ESD protection of two high-speed data lines
- ultra low capacitance: CD = 2 pF
- ISO 10605 (330 pF, 2 kΩ) up to 23 kV
- ESD protection up to 12 kV (IEC61000-4-2)
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- 100BASE-T1 / OPEN Alliance BroadR-Reach automotive Ethernet
- Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) automotive
- USB 2.0 automotive
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD2ETH-AD||SOT457||SC-74; TSOP6||2.9 x 1.5 x 1||Unidirectional||2||5.5||2||3.5||12|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|PESD2ETH-AD||PESD2ETH-AD SPICE model||SPICE model||2017-11-01|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.