Features and benefits
- ESD protection of one line
- Low diode capacitance
- Max. peak pulse power: PPPM = 260 W
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 15V
- Low leakage current: IRM< 1nA
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPPM = 20A
- Computers and peripherals
- Audio and video equipment
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet
- Communication systems
- Portable electronics
- SIM card protection
- High-speed data lines
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD5Z12||SOD523||SC-79||1.2 x 0.8 x 0.6||Unidirectional||1||12||35||6||30|
|PESD5ZX_SER||Low capacitance unidirectional ESD protection diodes||Data sheet||2020-04-28|
|PESD5Z12_Nexperia_Product_Quality||PESD5Z12 Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|PESD5Z12_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PESD5Z12 Nexperia Product Reliability Quality document||Quality document||2020-03-11|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD5Z12||PESD5Z12,115||934061268115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.