Features and benefits
- ESD protection of one line
- Low diode capacitance
- Max. peak pulse power: PPPM = 180 W
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 12 V
- Low leakage current: IRM = 5 nA
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (IEC 61000-4-2)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPPM = 10 A
- Computers and peripherals
- Audio and video equipment
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet
- Communication systems
- Portable electronics
- SIM card protection
- High-speed data lines
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD5Z5.0||SOD523||SC-79||1.2 x 0.8 x 0.6||Unidirectional||1||5||89||10||30|
|PESD5ZX_SER||Low capacitance unidirectional ESD protection diodes||Data sheet||2020-04-28|
|PESD5Z5_0_Nexperia_Product_Quality||PESD5Z5 0 Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|PESD5Z5_0_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PESD5Z5 0 Nexperia Product Reliability Quality document||Quality document||2020-03-11|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.