Features and benefits
- Unidirectional ESD protection of one line
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- Low diode capacitance: Cd = 34 pF
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 11 V
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Very low leakage current: IRM = 100 nA
- Computers and peripherals
- Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card protection
- Audio and video equipment
- Portable electronics
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Communication systems
- High-speed data lines
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD3V3L1UL||SOD882||DFN1006-2||1.0 x 0.6 x 0.5||Unidirectional||1||3.3||34||4.5||30|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.